Hello family and friends. I knew that as soon as we set foot on US soil I would revert back to my poor blogger ways. What is it about being in another country that makes you want to capture every moment and share it with others.. When I am in the US I forget to take pictures and never print of post them....
Life in Florida was hot May through August but late September and early October has cooled down and these last few weeks have been great 80's and sunny with a nice cooler breeze. We see now why people want to move her for the Northern winter months...
Abby and Brody have started their new schools and both are adjusting well. Brody just ended football and both are currently doing tee-ball/coach pitch. How fun!
We are looking forward to Halloween and some visitors in November - Both Meme and Poppy and Grandma Pam and Grandpa Bill are coming for a visit.
We will spend Thanksgiving and Christmas in Florida.
Hope this post finds everyone well and looking forward to a fun-filled winter.
Love to all,
Brad and Nancy
No comments:
Post a Comment